When it comes to electing Democrats to state legislative seats, our record is second to none.
Big wins in 2016 for the Indiana House and the Oregon House led to new women serving in those legislatures, including Reps. Carey Hamilton and Mara Candelaria Reardon in Indiana and Rep. Teresa Alonso Leon, who is Oregon’s first immigrant Latina lawmaker.
Maryland State Senator Jim Mathias was re-elected from his conservative Eastern Shore district while Republicans swept the rest of the ballot in 2014.
We make creative, hard-hitting spots that stand out in the clutter. In Kentucky in 2014 and early 2016, we helped the Democratic House Caucus hold back Republican challengers with tough negative ads.
Sometimes it takes a light touch to drive home a contrast message. We use humor whenever possible to make a message stick.
ADDITIONAL STATE LEGISLATIVE WORK
- Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee, Independent Expenditure
- Maryland Democratic Senate Caucus
- Future PAC, Oregon Democratic House Caucus
- Indiana Democratic House Caucus
- Kentucky Democratic House Caucus, Independent Expenditure
- Illinois State Representative Will Guzzardi for SEIU IL