By formulating creative communication strategies and producing engaging advertisements, our team can drive home a strong supporting message.
In 2014 U.S. Senator Jeanne Shaheen was facing the toughest challenge of her career. Former U.S. Senator Scott Brown, darling of the far right, was defeated in 2012 by Democrat Elizabeth Warren, for re-election in Massachusetts. He then moved to New Hampshire to run against sitting Senator Jeanne Shaheen. In one of the cycle’s most hotly contested races, we helped the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee send Scott Brown packing. In the end, Scott Brown became the only person to lose to two Democratic women for the U.S. Senate—once in Massachusetts and once in New Hampshire.
When it comes to elections, the conversation begins at the dinner table, the school parking lot — and the beauty shop.
We are proud to have worked with EMILY’s List WomenVote! to elect a number of strong women to the U.S. House of Representatives.
ADDITIONAL INDEPENDENT EXPENDITURES
- Senator Jeanne Shaheen for Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee
- Senator Mark Begich for Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee
- Senator Kay Hagan for FWD.us
- Congresswoman Cheri Bustos for EMILY’s List
- Congresswoman Elizabeth Esty for EMILY’s List
- Congresswoman Suzanne Bonamici for EMILY’s List
- Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee
- Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
- Senate Majority PAC
- SEIU Illinois