Whether we are running a public relations campaign for a non-profit organization or a small business group, we bring the mindset of seasoned campaigners, the hustle to form powerful coalitions and the savvy to shape public opinion.
FWD.us needed to introduce the stories of hard-working Dreamers to the American people.
Millions of people were moved by the story of Alejandro, which ran as part of a national broadcast, cable and digital buy.
After Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg received over 40,000 likes for the ad, which he posted on his personal page, President Obama tweeted a link to the spot to his 54 million followers.
Alejandro Morales is the highest ranking cadet in Chicago JROTC. He wants to be a Marine, but for now he is a DREAMer http://t.co/rE7JpLyKqA
— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) August 8, 2013
ADDITIONAL ADVOCACY WORK
- End Citizens United
- Truman National Security Project
- People for the American Way
- American Bridge
- It’s Time Network
- United Nations Foundation
- ONE Campaign
- New Hampshire Voices for Healthcare
- Maryland Democratic Party
- Maryland State Licensed Beverage Association
- Maryland Beer Wholesalers Association